Monday 15 March 2010

A wonderful weekend...

I haven't got much time today, but I just had to tell you about the lovely weekend I've had.

First of all I was nominated for a Sunshine Blog Award on Friday - more on this tomorrow.

On Mother's Day I received a lovely hand made card from my kids and £20.00 to put towards the KnitPro Symfonie interchangeable circular needle set I've been lusting after.

Then, I saw that not only did I have a featured item on Folksy - I was also a featured seller!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to all those who have helped and supported me on the Folksy forums and to all my customers for their support over the last 7 months. It's been wonderful getting to know you all.

In case you're wondering why I'm short of time today it's because I'm dyeing lots of baby alpaca laceweight yarn for baa ram ewe in Leeds. Piccies of my previous batch for them below...





And now the house smells of lovely wet alpaca.....

No comments:

Post a Comment