Friday 19 March 2010

Thank Folksy it's Friday!

Since my last post I have been nominated for a second Sunshine Blog Award!

I will be writing about this over the weekend and listing my nominees :)

Anyway, it seemed appropriate to make my Folksy picks on a Sunshine theme this week, warm oranges and yellows always bring a smile to my face and there are some lovely items on Folksy in these colours at the moment.

My first pick this week is this lovely beaded jug cover from Silky Prudence...



Next up is a wonderful button heart print from Dig The Earth...



Beadypool's nasturtium necklace has the most wonderful intense colours and matching earrings are available...



Zebedee's sunflowers lino cut print would brighten up any room...



My own Wharfedale Woolworks Sunshine BFL Aran yarn would make a lovely cardigan, shorties or skirty for a small person...



And finally who could resist this cheerful Here Comes the Sun keyfob/charm from Heartfelt Handmade?

No comments:

Post a Comment