Friday 2 April 2010

Thank Folksy it's Good Friday!!!

A little later in the day than usual but I have been soooo busy this week.

I thought I'd go with an Easter theme as it's Good Friday and so many of my talented fellow sellers have been creating so many lovely Easter items. Although it may be too late to buy some of them for this Easter, why not prepare early for next year?

First up is this lovely Easter Egg Bag from Beenbags...



And continuing with eggs we have these beautiful felted Easter Eggs from Woolly Lakes...



This Spring Lamb for Easter by Nifty Knits is just the cutest ever!



Zoe Woods has some gorgeous collage pendants for children, among them this irresistible Chick Chick one...



...and for the grown ups how about these lovely Easter Chocolate Bunnies and Scented Candles by Sparrow Primitives?



My final item is this striking Sacrifice print from Emma In Wonderland, a reminder that for many this is the true meaning of Easter...

No comments:

Post a Comment