Sunday 11 April 2010

A lovely weekend...

I don't know about everyone else but I just feel so much better when the weather is good. I have so much more energy and I'm also a lot more creative. Yesterday I actually managed to get some gardening done, which used to be one of my favourite activities before fibromyalgia drained me of most of my energy.

We had a visit from one of our oldest friends yesterday evening - in terms of how long we've known him, not actual age lol :) Nigel was at school with Mr Woolworks and when he and I got together when I was 18 Nige became like an older brother to me. When we were homeless twenty years ago he let us sleep on the floor of his tiny flat and he was the best man at our wedding. He now lives in Dorset so we only see him a couple of times a year and the moments we spend with him really are precious.

This morning Mr Woolworks is out drumming with his band Corona Bipolar in preparation for a gig on Wednesday evening at the Cardigan Arms in Leeds. I'm knitting and generally chilling and I'll be watching World Superbikes and MotoGP on and off. I'll also be adding some more items to my new Zibbet shop, like this merino silk blend DK ...



All in all a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment