Friday 19 June 2009

I've finally taken the plunge......

Hi, I'm Kirsty.

Some of you may know me from Folksy or Coriandr. I run a yarn dyeing business called Wharfedale Woolworks from my home in Otley, West Yorkshire. I started the business following health problems (fibromyalgia and depression) which are preventing me from carrying out my admin role in the civil service.

I'm also studying for a Masters degree in Religion and Public Life, haing completed my degree in Theology and religious Studies last year. I got a 1st !!!

I have two wonderful kids, a very supportive husband and two gorgeous fat rescue cats - they have been on a diet since they arrived with us but the weight just won't seem to budge :( Perhaps they need more exercise.... if I had more energy I'd chase them round ;)


They had never been outside until they came here so they have been having lots of fun exploring! Or mainly, as pictured here, lying around in the sun :)

My other main interests are Motorcycle racing, reading and all kinds of music. Current faves include Ladytron, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, White Lies and some French stuff - Calogero and Emilie Simon.

Hoping to blog every day, time permitting, so see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment