Monday 2 September 2013

I'm Back...

Wonder if anyone actually noticed I had gone? Or why?

Basically, the last couple of years have been very difficult for me. I don't want to go into details here, some of you will know what has been going on in my family anyway. Suffice to say I'd rather not dwell on  it. I have finally managed to draw a line under it all and I'm moving onwards and upwards :)

Things are looking good at the moment. I have a new part time job which I am enjoying very much and I've just reached 1000 sales on Etsy!

As I feel so blessed I'd like to give a little something back, so between now and Christmas I will be running a  monthly giveaway. Plus there will be a charitable donation made for each item sold from my shops during September, October and November. More details to follow tomorrow....

And in case you don't believe I'm happy at last, here's proof...



2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are doing well Kirsty. I do know some of your issues and its great that things are better. I shall definitely be entering your giveaways as I just adore your scrummy yarns. Welcome back hun. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* for you. Glad you're feeling happier :-)

    ReplyDelete