Friday 2 July 2010

Thank Folksy it's Friday!

This week a special payday edition!

I am having a 10% discount sale in my Folksy shop until midnight tonight (refund by Paypal after purchase) to celebrate the fact that I have received my first pay for 18 months and today's Folksy Friday is a special showcase of the items I bought yesterday. These items are no longer available, but the shops they came from are full of other lovely items.

P.S. Folksy sellers - don't be disppointed if I haven't bought from you yet, I may well be doing a little more shopping over the weekend if I can manage to get away with it without Mr Woolworks finding out ;)

Click on the photo and you will be magically transported to the shop in question.....


Dottery Pottery Lynwoodcrafts
PANTSANDPAPER guava Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment